In November I read 10 books, which seems amazing given the time spent getting ready for the holidays and actually celebrating the holidays!
- We Band of Angels – Elizabeth M. Norman
- Surrender Your Love – J.C. Reed
- Conquer Your Love – J.C. Reed
- Treasure Your Love – J.C. Reed
- Music of the Heart – Katie Ashley
- The Atlantis Plague – A.G. Riddle
- This Time Next Door – Gretchen Galway
- Meant for Love (McCarthys of Gansett Island Series) – Marie Force
- Divergent – Veronica Roth
- Freshwater Kisses – Krista Lakes
I started the month with my Reading group book (We Band of Angels), which was a true story about the first US women prisoners of war during WWII. This was a pretty good book, but did seem to go on and on. The next three books were a series that I can’t decide if I really liked that much or not (“Your Love” books). They obviously were ok or else I wouldn’t have gotten all three, but in general the female character kind of annoyed me and the story line was kind of blah by the end. Music of the Heart was actually a pretty good book and I looked at some of the other books from this author, but they didn’t sound nearly as good. Atlantis Plague was the second book in a series and while it was well written and kept you on your toes, I hope this is the last in the series; the author is still undecided. The Galway and Lakes books were ok, but hardly worth remembering. Meant for Love was part of a long standing series and actually much better than some of the more recent books in the series. And last, I finally read Divergent. After hearing so much about it, I went ahead and got it and it didn’t disappoint!
Overall a good month of reading and I’m looking forward to reading the last two books in the Divergent series!
Check out the other books I’ve read so far this year: